We provide a complaints handling process for disputes and ensure best practices to seek an appropriate solution.
The complaints system aims to;
- Increase the level of consumer satisfaction with the delivery of products and services
- Enhance the consumer/provider relationship
- Recognise, promote and protect consumers rights, including the right to comment and complain.
- Provide an efficient, fair and accessible mechanism for resolving consumer complaints.
- Provide information to consumers on the complaints handling process
- Monitor complaints in an endeavour to improve the quality of products and services.
The process of submitting complaints is not limited to one form of communication. Customer’s can log a complaint in the following manner;
- In Writing
- In Person
- Appoint someone on behalf of them to log the complaint
We are committed to a fair and transparent resolution of all disputes. We subscribe to the Insurance Broker’s Code of Practice and we have a detailed Internal Dispute Resolution process.
We also subscribe to an external dispute resolution service, Financial Ombudsman Service Limited that is available to all our clients without cost, if any dispute is not resolved to their satisfaction.
Should you wish to lodge a complaint, you have the option of contacting our office in several ways;
Compliance & Complaints Manager
IMC Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd
PO Box 1162 Hawksburn, VIC 3142
By Telephone on (03) 9827-5955
By Email to email@example.com
If your complaint cannot be resolved to your satisfaction within 20 business days, you have the right to refer the matter to Financial Ombudsman Service Limited (FOS).
They may be contacted:
Financial Ombudsman Service Limited
GPO Box 3 Melbourne VIC 3001
By Telephone Toll Free: 1300 78 08 08
By Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by Lodging a complaint also available at the Financial Ombudsman Service website.
If you require further information about any of these procedures please contact our office