Who Needs it?

If you are a Builder, then you need  Builders Insurance.

As a Licensed or Owner-Builder, you need to be insured to meet regulations.  The cover can vary depending on exactly what work you undertake.

Builders Insurance (also known as Construction or Contract Works Insurance) covers damage to buildings while they are under construction.

This policy can also cover materials, fixtures and/or equipment being used in the construction or renovation of a building or structure against physical loss, damage or even theft.

To compare a series of quotations, please complete our online insurance application form,